If you were abducted for the purposes of using your sperm to produce an army of nazi revolutionists what would you do?

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Sledge Hammer of Destiny

My friend and I were on vacation in Rio de Janeiro in the summer of 2008. We had some drinks at a pub and decided to walk home to our hotel. On our way back we were mugged for our passports and any cash we happened to have on us. I gave it up but my friend decided that 6 beers made him brave enough to stand up to these guys. Without warning one of them came from behind us and as we turned around my friend got hit in the face with a sledge hammer.

Fortunately, he survived. He spent the following year in the hospital on life support undergoing reconstructive surgeries. I am glad he is alive but he often says it was a fate worse than death and wish he would have died instantly from the hit. So I have opened up a poll to see your opinions on this subject. Please let me know your thougths of Ultimate Truth!

1 comment:

  1. Is this real? How tragic and horrifying.

    http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete